The University Life Assessment Committee (ULAC) is a key driver to support and advance assessment practices across the division. ULAC provides leadership and expertise to units to promote a culture of evidence and support quality assessment activities for the improvement of programs and services.
ULAC responsibilities include:
- Assisting units with the implementation of purpose-driven assessment initiatives
- Reviewing and recommending resources to enhance unit and divisional assessment efforts
- Identifying gaps and opportunities for division-level collaboration on assessment projects
- Supporting division-level assessment training efforts
- Promoting communication across the division with respect to assessment practices and results