The University Life Assessment Council welcomes submissions for "Assessment Idol".
This process awards and recognizes effective assessment efforts in University Life year round. Nominations are reviewed by the UL Assessment Council during monthly meetings and are awarded regularly. These entries may either be self-nominated or submitted by a colleague, supervisor, or University partner. Nominations should focus on "Illuminating Assessment", with examples being:
• Applying assessment results to drive change in programs, services or policies.
• Sharing assessment results outside of the unit.
• Outstanding assessment competency development.
• Innovative design and thinking around assessment planning.
• Demonstrated commitment to assessment in University Life.
Includes nominator and nominated names and why.
Award includes certificate, prize, as well as recognition on UL Assessment website, social media, and in UL Director’s meetings.